This exquisite 2-bedroom Balinese pool villa is nestled in the highly sought-after Bangrak area, mere minutes away from Fishermen's Village and the vibrant downtown bustling with restaurants. It also serves as a central hub for accessing Koh Phangan via multiple ferry piers. Resting on an expansive 720sqm plot, this property is divided into three distinct buildings that encircle the swimming pool.
Upon entering, there is covered parking for one car. The first building encompasses an open-plan living, dining, and kitchen area, complemented by a convenient guest toilet. The second building houses the bedroom quarters, featuring a spacious ground-floor bedroom overlooking the swimming pool. This bedroom comes complete with a bathroom boasting a sunken terrazzo bathtub. The top floor echoes this layout, housing an identical master bedroom offering stunning views of Bangrak Bay.
The third building comprises an outdoor pavilion with comfortable seating and an adjacent outdoor dining space that envelops the inviting swimming pool. Adjacent to the pavilion lies a sizable garden area, adding to the serene ambiance of this charming villa.
· Located in Bangrak
· Beachside + Partial Seaview from Second Floor
· 385m walking distance to Bangrak Beach
· 2 Bedroom 3 Bathroom
· Covered Parking for 1 Car
· Vaulted ceiling in Living Room
· Communal Fees & Villa Maintenance Fees THB 9850 per month (inclusive of Maintenance of communal area, 24hrs Security, Garbage disposal and In-villa pool and garden maintenance)
· Land size 720 sqm
· Build size TBA
· Chanote title deed
· Freehold Ownership
· For sale with Thai Company
Selling price: THB 15.9 million